Pay Only Your Pre-File Fees Before Filing
Northwest Debt Relief sets up your attorney fee obligation so that you pay only your pre-file fees prior to tiling and everything else after your case is filed and after you are fully under the protection of the Bankruptcy Court! Stop garnishments and debt collector calls immediately instead of needlessly waiting around for months on end. Don’t fall for an “installment plan” where they let you pay installments but don’t file your case until it is completely paid off. We offer the real thing.
Free Help Cleaning Up Your Credit After Your Bankruptcy is Done
About two years ago, we finally realized that our clients were not filing bankruptcy in order to eliminate debt but to really get back in the financial mainstream. We decided at that time to really take a holistic approach to bankruptcy. We realized our clients don’t just want to stop the financial bleeding, they want to participate economically just like anyone else. To that end, we hired a company to help all our clients with lessons and materials to help them really achieve a meaningful fresh start. This service to rebuild credit is offered at no additional charge.
Book Your Free Consultation Now
Call toll-free 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to (541) 262-6732 or, even better, go to our online calendar and find a time and date that works for you.
We have offices in both NE Portland and just over the river in Vancouver, Washington. Both of these offices are available to serve the needs of people living in the Portland metropolitan area. We have an additional office location in Salem as well.
The Medford Bankruptcy Law Office is located on E Main St near S Central Avenue. Our Law Office is on Suite 400-3 of Building 122. Click here for map directions.
You can book an appointment at our Medford office and enjoy the following benefits:
- FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLANS Most Medford firms will tell you that they offer payment plans, but what they mean is that they will take money from you until your case is paid off and then file. That’s not a payment plan! We let you pay most of your attorney and filing fees after your case is filed in monthly installments.
- FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION with an experienced Medford Oregon bankruptcy lawyer – never a paralegal.
- FREE CREDIT SCORE REPAIR We are likely the only firm in Medford, Oregon that provides its clients with the tools and materials they need to repair their credit scores after bankruptcy at no additional charge
- FREE COLLECTION LETTER REVIEW to determine whether a case exists to sue the debt collectors under the powerful Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- ONLINE QUESTIONNAIRE We are one of very few firms offering you the ability to complete all your paperwork online: No filling out creditor addresses and accounts by hand because we download your credit report and no trips to the post office or to our office to drop off reams of paper because you can complete it all online on any computer.
- COMPLETE COURT REPRESENTATION so you never walk into court alone.
- FREE CREDIT REPORT UPDATING after your bankruptcy case is finished.
- FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT for any issues arising from your case.