If you are living in either the Portland or Vancouver and you decide to move out of state, there should be no impact on your Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, provided that you keep making your mandatory payments to the Chapter 13 Trustee.

You will want to provide your Portland or Vancouver Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Attorney with your new address and phone number as quickly as possible. In addition, if you are paying the Trustee by wage order, you will also need to provide your new employment information so that a new wage order can be put in place as quickly as possible.

Oregon, washington chapter 13, portland, beaverton bankruptcy, gresham, hillsboro, eugene, vancouver,  clark county bankruptcy, tigard bankruptcy, salem bankruptcy

Share this Article

Related Posts

Ask us a Question

(503) 487-8973


Message and data rates may apply

Message frequency varies. Text STOP to cancel

Terms of Services | Privacy Policy